Planned for 2018
Leadership Journey Dutch Wadden Islands
In this journey you get to discover the Dutch Wadden Islands and explore your own mind and your perspective on the future of our planet. Is happiness for yourself, your organization and the society really possible? Learning from two experienced coaches, you will reinvent yourself and discover your full potential.
During this journey
- You will meet with like-minded leaders.
- You will discover your full leadership potential.
- You will learn techniques and methods to train your mind.
- You will develop a new perspective on the potential of your organization.
- You will gain practical experience with sustainable innovation and social impact.
Who are your coaches?
Sander has worked with the Bhutanese government to research the Gross National Happiness. He has been a student of Buddhism since 1982 and is a leadership consultant in the business world. He is the director of the Flow Foundation and lecturer at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
Reinier has been an executive coach at Unilever for many years. He has worked in the Netherlands, Germany and Vietnam and lived and traveled extensively in Asia. Reinier has been a student of Buddhism for more than 17 years and is also a certified mindfulness trainer.